Clients are provided short-term emergency food aid for their families from the shelves of our pantry. To be served at the Little Elm Area Food Bank you must have a temporary loss of a job or income, financial downfall, or a health crisis.
Short-term assistance is provided 12 times in a 12 month period (monthly). Our clients must be residents within our service areas. Clients must provide a photo ID and proof of residency.
- Cross Roads, 76227
- Denton County FWSD Paloma Creek North and South, 76227
- Denton County FWSD Arrow Brooke and Savannah, 76227
- Frisco, 75034 and 75036
- Hackberry, 75068
- Lakewood Village, 75068
- Little Elm, 75068 and 76227
- Also, within the boundaries of Little Elm ISD
- Oak Point, 75068
- Providence Village, 76227
Area Partnerships and Referrals
It is our goal to assist our clients to overcome their emergency situation by direct food aid or by referrals to other non-profit organizations in the Denton County area. These other area non-profit organizations can provide long-term assistance for food aid, health care, dental care, and other social services.
Kids Eat Free Summer Food Program
The Food Bank is proud to sponsor the Kids Eat Free in conjunction with CCA, Love Pacs, Grace Avenue UMC and Stonebrier Church.
Serving time: 11:00 am- 12:00 pm First come first serve. Some locations run out of food daily.
- Little Elm Community Center, 107 Hardwicke Ln. LE 75068
- Preston on the Lakes for residents only.
- Hackberry Elementary School, 7200 Snug Harbor Cir. Frisco, Texas 75034
- Oak Point City Hall, 100 Naylor Rd Ste B, Oak Point, TX 75068
- Rocky Point – Outdoor site; Garza Rd & Sheriff Ln
- Please sign up to volunteer for the Kids Eat Free Summer Program!